Warranty & Conditions:
ProMeth is a company built on providing high quality water methanol injection products. All ProMeth water methanol injection systems/kits are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 3 years from the original date of purchase. All ProMeth water methanol injection parts/components sold individually are warranted free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase.
To File A Warranty Claim:
If you believe you have received a defective part or experienced a part failure that should be covered under warranty, please follow the steps below.
Step 1. Call customer service at (801) 447-2559 to discuss the problem, possible solutions and if warranty return deemed necessary obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
Step 2. Mail your warrantied part(s) to the address below. Make sure to include the following. RMA# on the outside of the box Dated proof of purchase Name, phone number, email, address, reason for return.
538 Maulhardt Ave.
Oxnard, CA 93030
Step 3. ProMeth will notify you by phone and or email letting you know that we have received your warrantied parts and that they were received in acceptable condition for return and warranty evaluation.
Step 4. ProMeth will evaluate the product to determine if the failure resulted from a defect or from abuse, improper installation, misapplication or alteration.
Step 5. ProMeth will at its sole discretion return, repair or replace the product while notifying the customer of its findings. If any ProMeth product is determined defective, buyer’s exclusive remedy is limited in value to the sale price of the good.
Terms & Conditions For Warranty
- 3 year warranty on purchase of systems/kits.
- 1 year warranty on purchase of individual components/parts.
- You are the original purchaser and can provide dated proof of purchase.
- The items were purchased new from ProMeth or authorized ProMeth dealer.
- Warranty must be filed within 3 years from date of purchase for kits/systems and within 90 days for purchase of parts.
- Warranties must be handled directly with ProMeth and not its dealers.
- All warranties must be authorized and receive an RMA# before returning an item.
- RMA# must be displayed on the outside of the package containing the returned part.
- Unauthorized returns or packages that do not have an RMA# displayed on the outside of the package are not accepted and will be returned to customer.
- We are not responsible for loss or damaged goods being returned.
- All returns must be shipped freight pre-paid by the customer
- In no event shall ProMeth be liable for incidental or consequential damages